When the unknown dominates conversations your customers need help from reliable sources. Communicate your competency and tell them clearly how you can help them through this time of uncertainty.
Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
- Communicate with customers often, make sure to share helpful and reliable information.
- If your business is open – remind people so they know you’re still there for them.
- Check in with team members often and give them each a specific focus.
- Share with customers and employees how they can stay in touch.
Communicate with Empathy and Authority
- Authority : Your customers need help from competent sources. Communicate your competency and tell them clearly how you can help them through this.
- Empathy : Communicate your awareness of their concerns and how your services can help them. For example: “We know these are uncertain times. Here’s something you can count on…”
Let Us Help You Focus Your Messaging
- How does this crisis affect my business?
- How can I survive the current conditions?
- How do I keep my customers informed and maintain relationships?
Most importantly – Don’t Go Dark On Your Communications
Don’t miss out on this conversation – you’ll be forgotten – and when you come back, people will wonder where you were during the crisis.
Contact us today and let BrandHive help with your messaging.