Extend your brand’s social media reach by implementing a visual strategy.
A visual strategy for social media channels is an important extension of your brand’s style guide. While it incorporates your brand’s existing stylistic choices—such as fonts, colors and logo usage restraints—it requires new guidelines that adapt the brand to social channels.
What matches your brand? Should you:
• Apply a unique filter to all branded images (saturation percentage, color overlay, brightness)?
• Use transparent shapes to feature text?
• Include your logo on each post?
• Scale it?
• Feature adventure photography?
• Frame content with a border within your visuals?
Don’t let your visual strategy be an after thought, or worse, give no thought to it at all. Implement BrandHive’s 5-step strategy to social media and get results.